Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

markwphoto

Updated to 1.1 and multisites are not working need 1.04 to revert changes

markwphoto

I just updated to DMS 1.1 and now none of my multisites are working except the main or first site. The main site is www.markwphoto.com.

The additional sites are:

www.shilohbaptistcroaker.org

www.va360panodms.com

The websites come up with a blank page and I can't even access the wordpress admin dashboard pages!

Where can I download the previous version of DMS until I figure out what the problem is?

markwphoto

Nevermind... I just found 1.0.4 on Github I'm in the process of reverting now. Anyone have any ideas why the multisites aren't working?

Jake

Hi markwphoto - Apologies that I don't have access to 1.1 on Multi to test but I wanted to get this to you right away so you could try to get your sites up. Go to https://github.com/pagelines/DMS/releases to download a previous release and I'll investigate this further in the meantime. 

Have you searched the forums yet or checked out the DMS user docs?

PageLines geek, blogging at MyUntangledLife.com

markwphoto

Hi markwphoto - Apologies that I don't have access to 1.1 on Multi to test but I wanted to get this to you right away so you could try to get your sites up. Go to https://github.com/pagelines/DMS/releases to download a previous release and I'll investigate this further in the meantime. 

Thanks I just found this a few minutes ago. After reverting back to 1.0.4 all is working again. I look forward to finding out what the problem is. 

Jake

markwphoto - Excellent, glad we got you back up right away. I'm giving our developers a heads up about your experience.

Simon

did you enable wp_debug to see what the php error was?

Simon

Did you update all plugins before upgrading?

markwphoto
All my plugins are up to date. I haven't tried wp debug yet. I am on my way out the door but will try again tonight.

Simon

You are using pagelines-buddypress and bootstrap-icons, these are not needed with dms.

markwphoto
Ok. I'll disable then when I get back home tonight.

Thanks!

Danny

Keep us posted on your issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

markwphoto

Keep us posted on your issue.

I found the culprit. I disabled all the plugins on one of my problem sites and updated to 1.1. Then I activated the plugins 3 at a time. Come to find out with was the launchpage plugin! Once disabled all the sub sites work fine! Fortunately I didn't have that plugin enabled on my mainsite!  

Jake

Hi markwphoto - Many thanks for letting us know what you discovered and glad to hear your sites are up and running!