Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mathildam

I cant login

mathildam    0
mathildam

Hi

I just installed wordpress and pagelines. I have a pro account and i do not seem to get acces to the pro features.

when i am at the dashboard - my account it tells me to upgrade to pro and theres no login form.

Can anyone help me?

Mathilda

Andrew    201
Andrew

The picture you're showing us is an older version of DMS or PageLines Framework.  If its DMS, you're only seeing that panel because compatibility mode is turned ON.

All logging-in/activation for DMS is done on the front end editor. 

We've also just released version 1.1 of DMS on your My Account page, if you want to check that out.. 

mathildam    0
mathildam

I use pagelines framework.. i did not switch to dms yet :o) But i have the latest version of pagelines and still can not login from the dashboard

mathildam    0
mathildam
Hi again i just read that link you posted and i still cant login from the dashboard and i am a paying pro member what to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Danny    1,327
Danny

If you're using PageLines Framework you do not need to login, as remote logging has been disabled, as mentioned by Simons post.

Please search our forums, before posting!

mathildam    0
mathildam
Yes i read that but without loggin in i do not have alle the features only those you have if you dont have a pro membership and i did try download pagelines pro from my page

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hello Mathildam

Go to http://pagelines.com/launchpad

login and download PageLines Framework 2.4.4 and install that. 

For the free content for Framework previously available via the store please drop an email to hello @ pagelines.com and we will send you all the free plugins and sections. 

Any previous purchases (and the latest release of Framework (not free or lite edition) can also be downloaded from http://pagelines.com/launchpad.

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

mathildam    0
mathildam
I deleted it and installed it once more and mow it works thank you ;)

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hello Mathildam - don't forget about the freebies. Just drop us an email 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

• Similar Content

• sgarbecom1
      By sgarbecom1+
      I'm trying to login at the plugin, but page just doesn't load. I already paid for Pro Tools and can't use it. I sent email to support and I had no answer.

• cdagesse
      By cdagesse+
      So this has happened 2x and Godaddy is telling me its an issue with Pagelines not them.  
      Cant login and nothing seems to fix it, i have tried to disable theme and plugins but still causing issues

any ideas?
    • kdemming
      By kdemming+
      I have two sites that are getting the same error when I try to login. I type wp-admin after the domain and I am getting an error message for both sites. 
      www.868change.com
      After I login to http://www.bstudioproject.com/ to edit on pagelines, I am getting blank screen. 

• Kedark
      By Kedark+
      Hello,
      I'm starting to use the platforms 5, while installing a second service after installation platfrom5 and theme, I wanted to activate your account. After entering the login and password, nothing happened, reappeared account screen (click and takes us to the login page PageLines). I do not know what's going on?
      License developer.
      The first service works flawlessly.
      I greet and ask for help.
      RKA
    • emilyf
      By emilyf+
      Has anyone out there successfully put together a client area on a DMS site?]
      Our site's gone live (www.brianboggschairmakers.com) and my boss would like to add an area for clients to sign up and view a personalized page for them, complete with their order information, wait times, recently viewed pages, etc. Note that we do not SELL online, so we don't need ecommerce capability. We just want the client to be able to log in and view their personalized account page. 
      I know that this can be accomplished using plugins like WP Customer Area (https://wordpress.org/plugins/customer-area/) but I am specifically wondering about compatibility with PageLines. 
      Anybody else out there do this? How has it interfered with the visual editor? Any recommended plugins?