Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trisquelmedia

Nav Classic not run with Pagelines Legacy Sections

trisquelmedia

Hi:

When i add a nav classic section using this plugin, the editor not run and i cant deactivate this section.

Also submenu elements are displayed, the deploy arrow is removed including in the navbar.

Now i cant deactivate this because the editor is blocked..

the only way to unlock this situation is disabling the plugin

Thxs

Regards

greenfly

Hello triquelmedia 

Can we have a link to your site please? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

Danny

Hi,

Can you disable the other plugins except DMS Pro Tools and Legacy Sections as I have just this moment added the Nav Classic section to my template and had no issue with the Visual Editor or Toolbox.

Please search our forums, before posting!

trisquelmedia

Hi Danny:

All plugins are disabled except DMS Pro Tools and Legacy Sections. Only i can use the visual editor or toolbox if i disabled legacy sections. Also when the plugin is active submenu navigation arrows not shown.

In my web, "TQM" menu element has 2 subelements that only are shown if i deactivate the plugin, this occurs in nav classic and navbar.

Thxs

Danny

What submenu arrows are not shown, as far as I can see your navbar menus are showing because you're using custom CSS on your Navbar.

trisquelmedia

Hi:

Submenu arrows should be in "TQM" and "Campañas | Gráfica Publicitaria" in navbar (black) and nav classic (there are 2 menus) , navbar colour custom code is now deleted although it isnt the problem. Submenu navbar arrows are shown until i add nav classic section, in nav classic never are shown (are activated when activate v2 compatibility).It seems a problem of incompatibility with this section

Then when i add a nav classic begin the problems, with other sections in the plugin for example Branding not occurs. but with a nav classic section in the page, submenu arrows arent show and the editor not run, the only way to turn back is to disable the plugin to not show the nav classic.

Regards

Danny

OK, I am slightly confused are you saying that the when you add the Nav Classic to your template the drop down menus do not work on the NavBar or on the Nav Classic.

As I see no Nav Classic section added to your site.