Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rholm

Accordions Section unable to install

rholm

I've downloaded many times and keep getting errors when trying to install the Accordion Section.

Any ideas?

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin install failed.

Danny

Hi

All downloads URLs should now be fixed, are you still experiencing an issue ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

rholm

yes - this happened last night after 9pm eastern.  

just tried downloading again at 8am this morning ()ct 22, 2013) and the same message with the new download

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin install failed.

Return to Plugins page

Danny

The Accordion section did you purchase it for DMS via the PageLines store or did you purchase from within PageLines Framework ?

rholm

I purchased from the Pagelines store section in Chrome when working on the site - completed process on pagelines site...  the link is showing in the 'My Account' section of Pagelines after I login. 

Jake

Hi rholm - My apologies for the error in the download. We have confirmed the issue and one of our developers is addressing it with a fix. In the meantime, if you'd like to email us at hello@pagelines.com we can send you a working version of the zip file so you can get going while we apply the fix.

Have you searched the forums yet or checked out the DMS user docs?

PageLines geek, blogging at MyUntangledLife.com

rholm

still not able to download accordions - the file that downloads is only 389kb and is a folder, not a zip.

emailed to hell0@pagelines.com to request a copy by email, but no response after a week.

any ideas what to do next?

James B

Hi there,

Jacob emailed out the zip last week, I've just forwarded it on to you via email again :-)

The file is only around 390kb it's not a large file, if it's opening as a folder you can re-zip it and then upload via the plugins tab.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

rholm

Hi Guys - got the file and it installed fine - and the accordions section is great.  Very easy to use.  Sorry I missed the file you sent last week - just upgraded to new Mac OS and wasn't used to the way the hide attachments in new mail layout.  Thanks!

Danny

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

• Similar Content

• Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a few weeks ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt

• tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+
      Hi everyone, what happens is that the web page metrosalarmas.com has a google tags which I have not attacked where I can look to remove those tags and be able to locate the correct ones.
    • Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a week ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt

• cstudio
      By cstudio
      Hello,
      I need some help!  I am trying to add a Square booking script.  When I add it to a embed section it crashes the page editor and I am unable to save the page version.  I have tried using different browsers with the same result.
       I can add the script on the backend in the word press content area and get it to show and work, but it look terrible.  A page with in a page.  http://www.zoeanastacia.com/booking/.
      I need help getting the page editor to work properly or to make the wp content section to not look like an 90's iframe.
      Thanks
    • JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hi everyone,
      Flywheel have reported errors on my clients site 'www.racewaredirect.co.uk' and it's not loading. Can someone please provide some information on how to fix this? The site has never experienced these issues before.
      Thanks,
      James Wilson