Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chamainew

Error Messages for Pagelines and DMS

chamainew    29
chamainew

I'm getting a lot of errors on my sites and need some direction.  Is this a server problem?

This is the error An error occurred while updating PageLines Framework from Wordpress:

The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

This is the error I received when updating DMS Professional Tools:

An error occurred while updating DMS Professional Tools: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Jake    74
Jake

Hi chamainew - We were having some issues with our download links but they should all be updated and functioning normally now. Let us know if that's not the case.

Have you searched the forums yet or checked out the DMS user docs?

PageLines geek, blogging at MyUntangledLife.com

chamainew    29
chamainew

Hi Jake,

Just tried again with two different sites...one using Pagelines the other using DMS. Same error. I have no problem updating other plugins.

Jake    74
Jake

Hi chamainew - I'm not sure what's going on with the Pro Tools plugin - I just gave it a test and was able to update on one of my test sites. I'll check with the developers and see if there are still URL updates going on.

For Framework, grab the latest version from https://github.com/pagelines/PageLines-Framework and install that way, you should be all set with that.

Have you searched the forums yet or checked out the DMS user docs?

PageLines geek, blogging at MyUntangledLife.com

Simon    247
Simon

Have fixed the framework one, click appearance themes again to reload the data and the download will work.

Waiting on a support ticket to fix the other url

chamainew    29
chamainew

Simon, It says I will lose any customizations that I have made. Is this correct? My customizations are in CSS.

Simon    247
Simon

That warning is produced by WordPress, and is there when you updated any theme/plugin.

If you have not edited any core PageLines files then you are fine to update.