Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toolbox Isn't Loading Properly

James Giroux

Website URL: http://transforme.ca

Framework Version: DMS v1.0.9.6

WordPress Version: v3.6.1

Plugins in Use: DMS Pro Tools, PL Beta, 

Server/Host: Flywheel

Screenshotshttp://screencast.com/t/Ff4JnuybQld

Details: Everything was working normally until I tried to edit the site this evening.  All of a sudden I could no longer access anything in the toolbox.  There are no JS errors and nothing else is really active on the site at this point.  I get a random loading icon and nothing else.  For a while I couldn't click on any button within the toolbar.  Now I can click on other panels but the options panel will not load at all.  No idea why.  I don't know how to recreate it either. If this is something Simon or AP have seen before then any ideas on how to fix it would be awesome.  If they haven't seen it before I can see about getting logs or something to help them out.  This has not happened on any other site I've built, just this one.

Thanks for any direction as to what might be happening.

James.

James Giroux, CEO
Groundwork

Danny

Hi James,

Not sure why that is, has to be a JS imo (could be wrong). I have the same version active on two local installs and have no such issue. Have you tried reverting back to the previous version such as 1.0.9.5 ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

James Giroux

Hey Danny,

We can close this issue.  It is related to the domain name I was using.  It sounds weird but on Flywheel this domain used to be a multisite root domain and then I hived it off to be standalone.  In doing so it looks like some settings deep within the bowels of Flywheel were mangled for good and that was causing the complications on the site.  So, chalk this one up to a fresh way to break things and another potential question to ask in a similar situation.

Thanks!

James.

James Giroux, CEO
Groundwork

Rob

:)

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur