Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remove Author Meta Bar in Posts

James Giroux

Hey Team,

Not sure if anyone's had to deal with this before, I couldn't find a topic when I tried searching the forum.  Basically, I'm wondering if it's possible to remove the author avatar mode from single posts.  I've tried to set everything to metabar mode but it's still showing up on single posts.  Is this intentional or is it something I have to override?

Thanks,

James.

James Giroux, CEO
Groundwork

dineshameh

Hi Team,

I too need help please..

Danny

Hi,

What do you mean, so on your Blog have Avatar mode active, but on a single post have no avatar mode ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

James Giroux

Hey Danny,

Thanks for your clarifying question.  To answer it simply, no.  I would like to use the metabar mode on single posts and on the main blog page.  I've adjusted the main blog using the option panel but on the single post page there is no options panel for the post loop so I can't change it.

James.

James Giroux, CEO
Groundwork

Jake

Hey James Giroux - You should have the same options available for the single post loop (http://d.pr/i/36JG) but I've found that sometimes when options are missing, you need to remove the section and then drag it back in order to solve the problem. See if that does the trick?

Have you searched the forums yet or checked out the DMS user docs?

PageLines geek, blogging at MyUntangledLife.com