Sign in to follow this  
debora

Select Highlight Page(s)

debora

Would like to create select highlight page(s) that allows for Image, content, and content with links (see similar layout @ ZDMSR.png). Please adv. code? Please provide insertion location?

debora

Hello Catrina, I would like the highlight to appear at the top of your regular iBlogpro 4 page (see link: mdmyO.png) Thanks...Debora

bryan-hadaway

Okay, so what it sounds like is you simply need help setting up a highlight page ordinarily? If that's all simply create or edit the page in question. When editing the page you'll see a little Template dropdown box middle, right. Choose either Highlight Full Width or Highlight Standard. Thanks, Bryan

debora

Hello, Not exactly. I am trying to create a similar layout as this sample (see link: mdmyO.png) in the "highlight section" of the "highlight template page". Would like to create code for this layout for one of my template web page(s). Pls. help! Thanks...Debora

cmunns

You would have to edit the template_highlight.php file and possibly add some conditionals to control when and where since this is going to be hard coded.

debora

Hello, Cmunns, I am not changing all template_highlight pages, only one. I would appreciate someone's help and some direction. Thanks again! Debora

bryan-hadaway

Okay, let's get a link to just that one page and I'll look at it and compare to the screenshot and then we'll go from there. Thanks, Bryan

bryan-hadaway

Hi Deborah, I meant the page in question on your website. Thanks, Bryan

debora

Hello Bryan, I haven't yet created the page(s) for the site, however, I am trying to figure out how to create this layout (Here's the link: http://www.apple.com/retail/danburyfairmall/) for the header of two (2) two of my highlight pages. (see link: mdmyO.png) Also, thanks again for helping with the columns.

bryan-hadaway

I need you to create your highlight page so together, we can work on getting it the way you want. Showing me the Apple pages may seem like a helpful reference, but it's too vague for me to help. Once you have your highlight page setup, provide the link with specific instruction (for example; I want to add an image here, I want to add some boxes here etc. etc.) Thanks, Bryan