Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RiverRat

development screens

RiverRat

I believe I might of turned something off. Wasn't there two development views? Designer and something else in the top left. That is not viewing for me right now. Would there be a way I could of turned that off. For instance I can edit sections but not see the view where I would add images to the slider.

Sorry this is such a simple question but I have seen nothing in the documentation or even what my screen should like like. Thanks so much

Rob

Hi,

I'm not sure what you're referring to. Do you mean the Preview button in the Toolbar? That's the little icon left of the green button in the Toolbar. You seem to be okay with that in the screenshot.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

RiverRat

No I was switching into between development views. One you could edit the slider properties or any other sections. The view it is in there. There is another way to get to the screen where you would add the slider pictures, or you also have options of doing different font changes, quite a few different other options?

RiverRat

I am looking for the area to ad slider images and can't seem to find it. Am I missing something?

Danny

Hi,

I apologise but I am not entirely sure what it is you're referring to.

DMS has no such feature, links or buttons in the top left hand corner of screen called Developer or Designer.

Also, if you want to change your font, you can do this via the Typography setting under DMS Toolbar > Global Options. To add images to sliders, you will first need to click edit (pencil icon) in the DMS Visual editor tools for that section. This will bring up the options for that section, which will then allow you to upload your image(s) for your slider.

Please search our forums, before posting!

RiverRat

Thanks so much for your answer and I apologize, I believe I am transitioning from Headway to Pagelines. Just trying them both out briefly and deciding on Pagelines because of the responsive layouts and the developer of Carousal sliders has just developed a full width slider! and has advised me how to put a menu and logo on top! Very cool!  

Danny

OK, no problem, just had me confused as well. :D

Please search our forums, before posting!