Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikeo9043

Open quick slider images in new tab when clicked

mikeo9043

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to make a quick slider image(when clicked) open in a new tab instead of the same one? 

greenfly

Hello Mikeo9043

i have tested this for you and there is no way to get the image to open in a new window. I will make a note of this and speak to the developers and see if something can be done in a future update to make this possible. 

A workaround i found was adding a link to the HTML text for the slide. for example :-

<a href="http://www.google.com" target="_blank"> Google </a> 

This will display the word Google which is a link that opens in a new window. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

greenfly

i will update you with how this is going - please feel free to ask though if you do not hear from me. :) 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"