Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gstrahle

DMS EDITOR

gstrahle

Hi,

I am having major issues trying to get my DMS editor to work.. I have successfully installed and used DMS but all the sudden the editor stopped working for me on all of my sites it is being used on and those sites are on different servers as well..(most all have previously been using framework...)

I have tried refreshing cache disabling plugins and even a fresh install on a brand new site... still having no luck, have looked at others problems here in the forum similar to mine but it seems that I might have a slightly different problem...

What happened to live chat?  I am hoping to get this solved ASAP, really needing to move forward without problems and definitely want to be using DMS please Help!!!

Domain - garystrahle.com

Screen Shot Attached

*DMS editor does not open(frozen in footer)

gstrahle

[attachment=1667:screen_dms.jpg] 

greenfly

Hello gstrahle 

If you can create an admin account for your Wordpress site and send the credentials to hello @ pagelines.com with a link to this topic - i will jump on your site and take a look. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

greenfly

Ok thanks - i will take a look for you now. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

greenfly

Hello Gary 

I have logged on to your site and can see you have a number of plugins. Please try disabling these plugins and the DMS editor should appear. If this is the case there will be a plugin conflict. reactivating all the plugins one by one will help to pinpoint which plugin is causing the conflict. 

Also 24 out of the 39 plugins require an update. 

gstrahle

Like I said I have done this and it did not work.. in my google chrome browser that has new cache and on multiple sites hosted on different servers.. some with no plugins at all, fresh installs...

gstrahle

ok it seems to work now.. I have deactivated all plugins, but the weird thing is that prior to the DMS editor functioning again, I tested new installs of wordpress and sites with no plugins and I was encountering the same problem..  Hope it will stay working and I can pin down plugins incompatible.  Thanks

greenfly

Hello Gary 

Let us know if this happens again please. Glad to see it is working for you now though.