Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JawDesigns

Styling Woocommerce is much harder than styling DMS

JawDesigns

Hi to all,

When styling DMS sections I find it so much easier to identify classes and id's in the html structure but when I'm styling Woocommerce I find it far more confusing. I guess this is just the way woocommerce is written as it's a free plugin but adding CSS to change the style of a tab or button seems a lengthy process with many linked classes and id's pointing to parts of the site that I am unaware of.  For this reason I was wondering if maybe I am missing some useful resources or maybe a list of specific classes or id's. It would be really helpful if someone could please point me in the right direction towards some good re-sources that could help me in learning a better way to approach styling the woocommerce plug-in.

Thanks for any help on this,

Regards, James

James Wilson

Designer & Photographer

Danny

Hi James,

This is something you really should be asking the WooCommerce support team. We can not provide support to a third party plugin.

Please search our forums, before posting!

JawDesigns

Hi Danny,

Yes I understand this is not related to DMS and sorry for asking in the DMS forums. I was just wondering if maybe other DMS users have any relevant tricks or resources when working with the woocommerce plugin?

I am getting there anyway, it's just a little harder than styling DMS created elements.

Thanks anyway :-) 

James Wilson

Designer & Photographer

Danny

Well any DMS user can chip in, but you're most likely to get a better response from the WooCommerce support forums, regarding your styling issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!