Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hansonexperience

pl_video shortcode not displaying right in RSS feed

Jake

Hi hansonexperience - I am able to replicate that on my end as well. Try adding a height option into the shortcode so it will be something like: 

[pl_video type="youtube" id="xxxx" height="xxx"]

Have you searched the forums yet or checked out the DMS user docs?

PageLines geek, blogging at MyUntangledLife.com

hansonexperience

Jake Ok, but that makes it all a bit more complex as before DMS and wordpress 3.5 I just entered the youtube url and everything was ok.

greenfly

What is the exact URl you are adding that you are having a problem with? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

greenfly

Hello hansonexperience 

What is the Youtube URl? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

hansonexperience

Martin Davies aal youtube urls have this problem as you see in the feed

Some urls

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lp7uahuc3g"

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCqjAM6OU_A"

dms and/or wordpress 3.6 have a problem in oembed

In pagelines iblogpro all this was no problem. I just could enter the url as above and the video was ok in the blog and the feed.

Now I need to use the pl_video code and that result in the rss feed entries not right