Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fmwebdesign

Enhanced Options Editor CSS

fmwebdesign    4
fmwebdesign

Hy,

is it possible to define more "Formats" in the editor?

How can i do?

Thank YOU

Andreas

Jenny    33
Jenny

Hi Andreas. I've asked the developer to follow up on this topic.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

fmwebdesign    4
fmwebdesign

Hi Andreas. I've asked the developer to follow up on this topic.

Hy - THANK YOU ;-)

• Like 1

fmwebdesign    4
fmwebdesign

Hi Jenny,

do you got a answer from the developer?

Thanks and beste regards

Andresa

wmdigital    1
wmdigital

Would it be possible to give me a bit more information on what it is you'd like to do? That would help me advise you better, and possibly consider this as an addition/update to the plugin.

Thanks, 

liam m-

• Like 1

fmwebdesign    4
fmwebdesign

Would it be possible to give me a bit more information on what it is you'd like to do? That would help me advise you better, and possibly consider this as an addition/update to the plugin.

Thanks, 

liam m-

Hy liam,

thanks for your answer!

Things like:

• Font size
  • Font color
  • Underline (i know its in the "Formats" section)

I think this are options for the enduser to use DMS and "Options Editor" really easy.

THIS WOULD BE GREAT ;-)

Thanks and best regards

Andreas

fmwebdesign    4
fmwebdesign

Hy, 

do you have more info for me. Is there an update in work?

THANKS - Andreas

wmdigital    1
wmdigital

Yes, I do have an update that I will be submitting at the end of this week. Testing for compatibility has been rough due to some DMS issues but more of the editor's functions will be exposed to users for making edits.

fmwebdesign    4
fmwebdesign

Yes, I do have an update that I will be submitting at the end of this week. Testing for compatibility has been rough due to some DMS issues but more of the editor's functions will be exposed to users for making edits.

NICE!!!! Thank you for your answer.

fmwebdesign    4
fmwebdesign

Hy - do you have a release date? It´s really urgent, if you need more time we have to found another solution.....

Thanks ;-)

wmdigital    1
wmdigital

I've pushed an update through the PageLines process, and you will hopefully see the update notification shortly. Sorry for the delays but testing and project timing in December were both more work than expected.

fmwebdesign    4
fmwebdesign

I've pushed an update through the PageLines process, and you will hopefully see the update notification shortly. Sorry for the delays but testing and project timing in December were both more work than expected.

Hy,

THANKS for the update, now we can use the option: "Font Family" - a good one ;-)

Maybe in the next update we get the other options?

• Font size
  • Font color
  • Underline (i know its in the "Formats" section)

Thanks and best regards!

Andreas

Erwan    37
Erwan

Hi wmdigital

• Since I bought your plugin (September, 2013 - v. 1.0.4), I was never noticed of any updates (in my WP backend) and just discover here by mere chance you regurlarly updated your product since then. Bummer :(!
  • How come? Is it solved with current version?

• Like 1

fmwebdesign    4
fmwebdesign

Hi wmdigital

• Since I bought your plugin (September, 2013 - v. 1.0.4), I was never noticed of any updates (in my WP backend) and just discover here by mere chance you regurlarly updated your product since then. Bummer :(!
  • How come? Is it solved with current version?

Currently one function more "Font Family"

Version 1.0.9

Erwan    37
Erwan

fmwebdesign Let me rephrase ;): with 1.0.9 installed, will I be now notified of future updates or should I check by myself from time to time on the store and/or my PL account and re-download & re-install?

fmwebdesign    4
fmwebdesign

fmwebdesign Let me rephrase ;): with 1.0.9 installed, will I be now notified of future updates or should I check by myself from time to time on the store and/or my PL account and re-download & re-install?

I see the update in my Pageline Account / Downloads
I compared my installed and the version number in the account, i downloaded the new version and upload the new files via FTP.  - This solution works fine.

I dont get infos in my WP backend of a new version.

Erwan    37
Erwan

fmwebdesign"] This is not a correct/relevant workflow. I'm quite sure @[member="wmdigital will solve this ASAP.

• Like 1

I think you should upload a new screenshot for your store listing because some people were saying "it doesn't do ____" (e.g. links)

Great product for those that need it!

• Similar Content

• ewatchman
      By ewatchman
      I recently purchased a third party plugin, Enhanced Options Editor. The plug-in is installed, but the license key will not work. I have copied and pasted and typed it in manually. No worky. The Slippery Source developer, which is apparently an appropriate name, has no contact medium, whatsoever. I think it maybe the first website I have ever seen that has no contact information. Maybe he doesn't want to be bothered. I wonder why Pagelines uses 3rd party developers who obviously have no interest in supporting their "products." If there is any alternative to this plug-in that would be helpful too. 
      Any help would be appreciated. 
      robert
    • Brandon Riley
      By Brandon Riley+
      Hi-

I have tried everything and have not been able to get my website to have the wisywig editor to work again.  Here is the website http://www.lead222.com
    • Kedmyster
      By Kedmyster
      Hey,

I started using the Enhanced Options Editor plugin.
      It worked well for a while, but now, whenever I use it, it clears the content of the edited field.
      I have it installed on different WordPress installations, this issue exists on all of them.

I was looking to contact the plugins author be couldn't find his email.
      Please advise.

Thanks.
    • rafales
      By rafales
      Hello,

I bought the section "NewsViews" (http://www.pagelines.com/shop/sections/news-views/) of "Kyle & Irving" (http://pagelines.kyle-irving.co.uk/).
      I upload and installed it on DMS 2.
      I used Chrome on Macbook pro OS and Windows 7 virtual machine.

In both cases, the problem is that I cannot select the categories of post that I want to show. It shows me systematically all the categories and I cannot change it.

Can someone help me ?

thanks

Best

Rafales 
    • jlconwa
      By jlconwa
      I just began using the Enhanced Options Editor, which was packaged with my purchase of PageLines DMS2.

I seem to have encountered a bug. When I select the WSYWIG box in the DMS editor, the Enhanced Options editing tools no longer appear in the pop-up window. I only see a white screen, and the scroll bar seems stuck at the bottom of the box. 

I deactivated the plugin, deleted it, reinstalled it, and cleared the cache multiple times, etc. None of these actions solved the problem. 

Has anyone else had a similar problem? Are there any known plugin conflicts? 

Thanks for the help.