Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Framegirona

Sortable portfolio

Framegirona

HI to everybody,

I'm trying to build a portfolio sections that works both video and pictures. I've seen a lot of plugins and some sections but I can't find anything that it works as I want.

This is the portfolio that I want:

http://codecanyon.net/item/go-responsive-portfolio-for-wp/full_screen_preview/5741904

But this plugin breaks with DMS. Can you point me to some section or plugin please?

Tahnks a lot for your help

James B

Hi there, I don't know of any plugin which displays in that format, have you spoken to the plugin author? They might be able to suggest a fix or a code solution which could enable this to work within DMS.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

Framegirona

I've been speaking with the plugin autor and now it works sooooo fine!!!.

fliptheu Thank you for your tip.

James B

Excellent news, glad you've got a soltuion. Thanks fliptheu :-)

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

viewgoo

So which one works with pagelines DMS?

fliptheu

Media Grid does for sure. I have tried Justified Grid, and it is a bit buggy.

fliptheu

"Finding beauty one picture and one pixel at a time."

http://www.fliptheu.com

greenfly

thanks for the feedback guys 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"