Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

welcome

Not able to upgrade

welcome

HI,

I just purchased DMS and am unable to activate it.  The "Set up Pagelines Account" under Welcome (screen shot attached) does not work when clicked. If I open in new tab or window it opens my website with /# at the end.     

Thanks 

Danny

Hi,

Do you have the DMS Pro Tools plugin installed and activated on your site. You can download this from your account.

http://www.pagelines.com/my-account/

Please search our forums, before posting!

welcome

I forgot to include that when I go to my account, and click on it to download, it goes to a blank page.

scientistsofmedia

I am experiencing the same issues, "Set up Pagelines Account" under Welcome does not allow me to enter my license key even when I have the pro tools plugin installed.

and yes... the download link for the pro plugin loads to a blank page without any zip file

http://api.pagelines.com/store_free/dms-plugin-pro.zip

welcome

One thing I notice is that in my Account there are two areas:

1st

Stay up to date with the latest DMS- It includes

Download latest DMS and Download Free Pro Tools

*****I cannot download either of these

2nd

Under Available Downloads there is DMS Business  

*I can only download this one-- DMS Business

I'd like to get started so please let me know what to do.

Thanks

greenfly

scientistsofmedia Please can you start your own topic and we will look at this for you 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

greenfly

welcome we are looking into this for you. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

ardentconcepts

I updated my dms to the newest and put in the tools however I used to be activated as pro and it disappeared with the newest update... this is basically the same as the people at the top. As that's what is going on now.

Jake

Our developers are aware of the issues folks are experiencing with downloads today. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience as they are working through the problems at the moment.

Have you searched the forums yet or checked out the DMS user docs?

PageLines geek, blogging at MyUntangledLife.com