Sign in to follow this  
hcheaumstudiocom

Platform Pro + feature images

hcheaumstudiocom    0
hcheaumstudiocom

Ok - my apologies if this is stupid, but I just can't figure it out. How do you change the images and templates (text on the bottom/left/right) of the feature slider?

catrina    103
catrina

Go to the Features section of your dashboard and click on the feature you'd like to edit. From there, you can edit the images and text. How to edit which text... Left Text: The top title bar field Middle Text: The text editor Right Text: "Link Text" text field (at the very bottom)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

hcheaumstudiocom    0
hcheaumstudiocom

Hi Catrina, My features section doesn't offer any of that. It just has the list of posts that are currently on the default setting.

hcheaumstudiocom    0
hcheaumstudiocom

Catrina, If you don't mind (and read this), would you mind posting a screen shot of what you see? There is nothing like you are mentioning above. Thanks.

catrina    103
catrina

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

hcheaumstudiocom    0
hcheaumstudiocom

One more thing - for Pagelines guys - so without this plugin - no options show up on the page for each feature. I thought I was going crazy. Is this a bug? I have the latest PlatformPro Dev (Version 1.1.1) and am using firefox.