Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bhowton

Cannot Access Front-End Editor

bhowton

I'm logged into Wordpress, using Chrome, but when I navigate to my site, the front-end editor does not respond. I'm unable to scroll the page or access the sections on it. Using the Safari, the page loads fine. But on Chrome it either acts as I've explained above or it continues to load (the progress bar at the bottom says, rather ominously, "Processing Resource …") indefinitely. I can't think of what I've changed recently that might have caused this problem. I've deactivated plugins to no avail. Any ideas?

hairydogreview.com

Jake

Hi bhowton - I've noticed that you're hosting your site with CloudFlare and my suspicion right out the gate is that you're having problems because of the caching they have on by default. They have a mechanism by which they will turn this feature off during site development. Could you start by reaching out to them to tweak your settings a bit and see if that helps at all? 

Have you searched the forums yet or checked out the DMS user docs?

PageLines geek, blogging at MyUntangledLife.com

nadcock

I am also having this same issue and am hosting on mediatemple. I have tried removing PHP restrictions and still nothing is working.

Danny

nadcock.

If you're unable to access to the DMS visual editor, it is most likely caused by either a plugin or custom script. Therefore, please remove all custom scripts you may have added and disable all active plugins except for DMS Pro Tools.

Can you also provide a link to your site.

Please search our forums, before posting!