Sign in to follow this  
mark5422

Removing feature navigation

mark5422

I'm using the feature for my main site page. I am however only using one feature. Is there a way to remove the empty navigation box which is showing up below the feature section? Also is there a place I can change the three boxes that show at the bottom? Currently headed Pages, Stay In Touch and More... Many thanks.

catrina

1) Removing feature navigation Rather than removing it completely (in case you add more features and you want it to appear again), you can just hide it by pasting this code into the CSS Rules box in your theme options:

#feature-footer {display: none;}

2) Changing the three boxes These boxes are adjustable in the footer.php file (Appearance > Editor). You can change the titles of these boxes and/or the content that goes inside of them. If you need help on how to change the content, let me know.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

ddmunoz

i would like to know how to change the three boxes, thanks.

cmunns

Those three boxes are actually widgetized. It is an area called "morefoot" Do not edit the footer.php unless you want to hardcode something that can't be done via widgets.

ddmunoz

i want to change the footer area not the "morefoot" area. I don't want "pages", "the latest" and "more" to show. How can i do this? thanks