Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

werbeagenten_hd

Lightbox with DMS (Next GEN Gallery

werbeagenten_hd    0
werbeagenten_hd

I want to use the NextGEN Gallery with wordpress, but the Lightbox does not work. I also added some Lightbox Pugins but they do not work too.

Also the built in gallery funktion (I don't want to use the built in Version because it's a relaunch and its done with Next GEN.

This is my site:

http://dms.animalsondrugs.de/scoutside/

I'm using:

Wordpress 6.1

DMS 1.0.4

NextGEN Gallery 2.0.31

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

If you're having an issue with implementing a LightBox plugin with Nextgen Gallery you will need to contact their support assistance.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• BentleyD
      By BentleyD+
      Hey there,

I am working on BentleyRolling.com. I used grams on MoonbodySoul.com and all the images are cropped to a square, whether they are square or 4:5 when posted on instagram, they still get cropped to a square. This looks way better than some being squares and some being 4:5. Did something change since I designed MoonBodySoul.com with Platform5? Can you help me crop all images to a square on BentleyRolling.com 

All the best,

Bentley
    • medtime
      By medtime+
      Hello,
      We are using ProPricing but We cant change the colors from the Table. 
      How can we change it? It is all grey and we would like to add colors according our identity.
      Best,

• cstudio
      By cstudio
      How do I control the lightbox effect on the plugin "popthumbs"?  On mobile, it opens up much to small then when expanded it opens to large.  I would like to control the the lightbox to like 90% of the viewer window but I can't figure out how/where to control that.
      Site example

Thx
    • ppotent
      By ppotent
      Any chance of a pagelines table plug-in coming? I know that the use of short codes and bootstrap can achieve this, but I can't seem to find any easy/visual editor way of doing this. There are table plug-ins around for wordpress, but honestly, they are pretty clunky. I'd pay for a tables plug-in, given how much I would use tables if I could.