Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mvhispano

"Includes" on Several Pages

mvhispano    0
mvhispano
Hi there,
I have a technical question that I need help with so based on your answer I can go and hire a developer to build a plugin/extension for me.

Here is my problem ... The way I currently structure my sites is with a lot of "includes".

So I have multiple pages that sell something on my site. Those pages for example include a "guarantee" or a "customer support policy feature box" that sometimes I want to change or test.

So if I have page-a, page-b, page-c ... they all include a php file, or html snippet called "guarantee" or "customer support"

If I change that "include" then it's changed on EVERY page where that was inserted.

I'd love to have this in pagelines. Is it possible to build it given your API architecture? How would you do it?

You are doing something like this for the header and footer... but I'll need that for elements inside the page.

If you can point me to the right direction I'll hire a dev to create the plugin.

Thanks so much!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+

I have problems with the scroll, someone who can help me?
      Video_1487265541.wmv
    • Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      After the latest update of platform 5 and other Pl plugins the forms stopped working. Do you have an idea what could be the problem for that?
      https://www1.test.queue-it.com/pricing/

• casseysdesigns
      By casseysdesigns+
      In the past I would use nextbox for this task. However, Platform 5 does not have nextbox. I will do my best to describe what I am trying to do.
      I am creating a template for coaches, each product has its own link but they all share a common coach id. I want to set up the templates with the links for each product with a variable for the coach id so that I can change the coach id for all the links on the site by just changing the value of the variable $coachId. To do this I'll need to do something like the following...
      <a href="salesite.com/productcodes/referringRepId=<?= $coachId ?>" target="_blank">Product Purchase Link</a> Is it possible to do this with Platform 5?
    • nandorj78
      By nandorj78+
      This discussion has appeared today on the Facebook User Group and we decided to have a vote to know what the users judge more important.
      Let me know which questions you want me to add to the poll.
    • janpeeters
      By janpeeters+
      I read a lot lately about how much faster PHP 7 is than older versions. Is PL5 compatible with 7?
      Does anyone have experience with running their whole PL5 site on PHP 7? Would love to hear your experiences.
      Thanks, Jan