Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

suecrawfordesign

Where to download Platform Pro?

suecrawfordesign    1
suecrawfordesign

I used to be able to retrieve a copy of my previously purchased Platform Pro from my account. Now those links are no longer there. Where can I download it?

Rob    547
Rob

I must apologize, but I don't know where it can be found now.   PlatformPro is no longer supported or available anymore.

Have you considered using DMS instead?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

suecrawfordesign    1
suecrawfordesign

Damn! And I thought I had found a company I could trust to take care of my needs into the future. Oh yeah, I know, I know, you'll do this NOW. With your NEW product. Well, your record now speaks for itself.

• Like 1

Simon    247
Simon

The theme is over three years old and has been superseded twice.

We released a patch to make it work with wp 3.5 as the js admin area was broken. Thats about as for as it goes.

Its a public repo, you can download and do whatever you like with it.

wchaudry    0
wchaudry

Hello. I bought platform pro in May of 2013. When I log into the launchpad I am unable to download the base theme? Does anyone know if that's not an option anymore? Since I just paid for Platform pro do I get a discount to move to dms?

Rob    547
Rob

I'm not sure how you purchased Platform Pro, in May of 2013, when we stopped selling it well before December 2012.  Are you sure you don't have PageLines Framework?

Rob    547
Rob

The Base Child Theme is attached. Upload it to Dashboard > Appearance > Themes.  Then activate it.

Please expect to see changes in your menu (correct via Dashboard > Appearance > Menus > Manage Locations) and your sidebar widgets.  Adjust those up or down, via Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets.  If you move widgets between sidebars directly, you will not lose settings, but you might if you remove them from the sidebars.  Just slide them, between sidebars, up and/or down and settings will be preserved.

[attachment=1654:pagelines-base.zip]