Sign in to follow this  
atwr

Padding sidebars

atwr

I would like to change the padding of my sidebars so they align with the sections above (features) and below (morefoot). Basically I want no white space between the margins of the page and the sidebars. Also I would like to decrease the gap between the bottom of the sidebars and the Morefoot section. How can I accomplish this? have a look at www.twanroovers.nl to see what I mean.

Andrew

Adding Tag

atwr

Hi Andrew, Thanks for the QuickTip. Really great how you guys handdle this. I completely understand what you did and how it works. However... my custom CSS field looks like this: body, div, p, a, textarea, input, h1, h2, h3, h4{font-family:verdana !important;font-size:11px} body #feature-area,body .feature-wrap,body #feature_slider .fmedia, body #feature_slider .fcontent, body #feature_slider .text-bottom .fmedia .dcol-pad, body #feature_slider .text-bottom .feature-pad,body #feature_slider .text-none .fmedia .dcol-pad{ height: 200px; } Where should I insert/paste the code? I tried just adding it to the bottom of the existing code, but that didn't work. I suppose it has to do with the brackets, but I can't get it to work. Sorry, coding is not my strongest asset (yet)... ;-) Twan