Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g00m

Can't find karma link

g00m    1
g00m

I've just begun experimenting with DMS, and I've got a colleague who will be floored by it. What's my "karma link"?

• Like 1

g00m    1
g00m

Ah, I thought it might be something like that. I've not subscribed.

Rob    547
Rob

Sorry, but a subscription is needed.  You may want to consider it, since DMS is such an awesome product and the subscribers get so much more!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Mike Becker    3
Mike Becker

I have a developer subscription, yet I still can not locate my KARMA LINK. It's just not there (inside --> /my-account/). My email is mike@pulplabs.com and username is loquorit. 

Please help.

Mike

Mike Becker 

James B    436
James B

Hi there, the Karma link was removed in a previous update from the DMS control panel. As this thread is slightly older its referring to a previous edition.

Karma information can now be found from your account page at www.pagelines.com/my-account inside your PageLines.com account under the karma tab.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

yemoonyah+    2
yemoonyah

I don't see my Karma link under the Karma tab. It  just lists my Karma points and my Karma extensions. Was the location changed again?

James B    436
James B

Karma was removed the admin page, the karma system is currently being remodeled and will relaunched with the next major updates. Any karma applications can still be made for reviews/blog posts/word of mouth via downloading the application form from http://www.pagelines.com/the-karma-system/ and forwarding to the helpdesk.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

antipodes+    1
antipodes

Do you have an ETA for this or expected release ?  e.g. we are at 2.0.6 now....

thanks

greenfly    230
greenfly

Do you have an ETA for this or expected release ?  e.g. we are at 2.0.6 now....

thanks

Hello @keniry 

What exactly are looking for? 

To quote james - any requests for anything Karma related - please contact the desk on hello @ pagelines dot com

Karma was removed the admin page, the karma system is currently being remodeled and will relaunched with the next major updates. Any karma applications can still be made for reviews/blog posts/word of mouth via downloading the application form from http://www.pagelines.com/the-karma-system/ and forwarding to the helpdesk.

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

antipodes+    1
antipodes

Not really, just wondering when it will re-appear on my pagelines account page...

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hello @keniry 

- any requests for anything Karma related - please contact the desk on hello @ pagelines dot com

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

• Similar Content

• fliptheu
      By fliptheu
      Hi,

I made a couple purchases from the store on Sunday, and the Karma points are not reflecting. A little bug?
    • hibbsy78
      By hibbsy78+
      Just installed PostPins using my Karma points and love it! Worth getting those karma points!

https://www.hibbslupustrust.org/news/

Happy designing!
    • nucleusmedia
      By nucleusmedia
      Hi there,

I have a friend of mine who I sent my referral link to the other day to signup for DMS. Is the Karma system currently working for referrals? I have his order number if you need it in a PM.

Cheers!
    • nfp1900
      By nfp1900
      The 1.0.1 update puts the loyalty points system into the account settings, what's to stop a clint tinkering and spending my points in the store. In some cases I don't want to lock the editor but there should be a way of hiding the account activation details
    • PaulM
      By PaulM
      I see you are offering Karma points on your store, eh extensions page for products purchased. Strange I bought two products and no karma points.