This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Single Post Page (Image on Left Text/HTML on Right)

3 posts in this topic

How can I make my single post page have the Image on the left and text and html on the right? (Instead of image on top and text and html on bottom)

• Similar Content

• flipper: Are more than one post type possible?
      By vogelwild
      Hi there!
      I would like to display a full-with flipper section with the latest posts of every post_type. By default flipper shows "posts" and I can select between my other post types. But maybe there is a possibility to show entries of multible or all types of posts. 
      Do you have a hint for me?
      Thank you very much!
    • Display single post in Content/Loop
      By caspersjan
      Dear Pageliners, the answer may be very obvious, but is it possible to display a single post in the WP Content/Loop section (or indeed through any other section)? I have a shortcode (to display "Chronos" timeline, a Wordpress port of a JS timeline) that I cannot get to work through the MediaBox. It displays perfectly in a post though. How can I display that specific post within a page? I looked through the documentation but could not find any guidance on Content/Loop at all. Thank you for bearing with me on such a basic matter. Yours faithfully, Jan.
    • Moving Content Around - Changing Layout
      By slateb
      I am wondering how I might be able to move different content around and add different elements to the post loop and sing post.

for instance I want to move the metabar above the post title.

I also want to put the categories and comments down at the bottom of the post loop.

Anyone have ideas on how to achieve this. It seems to me that loops would be the easiest way, I'm just not sure where to start.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.