• Similar Content

• MissT
      By MissT+
      Hi there, the Filter By option within the Masonic section isn't working when a custom post type and custom category is selected.  If you swap to normal posts and categories then it works but sadly not with custom post types and custom categories.
      All posts are shown but when you click on the categories all posts disappear even though posts do have these categories. When you click All all the posts come back. I've tried this on two different websites with the same result.
      Many thanks in advance.
    • Rebecca Rinas
      By Rebecca Rinas
      I want my separate tabs to stay open with the collapser flat plugin - they don't show up until you hover over them. Anyone know how to make all of them visible?Thanks
    • Cryptic
      By Cryptic
      Hi, I purchased your great product a while ago now. Really love it, but recently it has stopped working the way it was. I now have the text which are usually displayed on the inside of the box, now are being displayed on the outside. I have tried a reinstall of the plugin but nothing has changed. 

I will now try disabling other plugins.. too see if there is a conflict. Any suggestions for help on the issue would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

• bwdsl247
      By bwdsl247
      I am using 'Type' plug-in to create custom post types. 

However, when I go into Flipper (and some other DMS plug-ins) I don't see the custom post types I create in the Post Types drop-down; only Pages, Posts and Testimonials.

I assume Flipper supports custom post types, right?

If so, what settings should I look at to make it so all my custom post types appear in Flipper's drop-down selector for post types.

Thanks!