Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kjerstib

How to build a framework from this design

kjerstib

Hello

Can you please review the attached screen shot and let me know if it is possible to build a framework for the design of this home page and sub page. I need the menu to be vertical, not horisontal. And I need the possibility to have two column available on both home page and sub page, plus I need to define for each sub page which category to show.

I have a subscription to DMS as well, but I am not able to get it to work. I logged a support request for this, in the mean time I am working in Pageline Framework 2.4.4.

Thank you for your support.

br

Kjersti Bakke

@kjerstib

Danny

HI,

Firstly, what do you mean you're not able to get your DMS subscription to work ?

Regarding that layout, you're able to create any layout you like in both PageLines Framework and DMS. However, it will most likely require custom code, such as hooks and CSS/LESS.

The layout from your images, has a similar layout to that of the PageLines Framework child theme MUD. You should probably check it out here - https://github.com/pagelines/pagelines-mud

Please search our forums, before posting!

kjerstib

Hello Danny

Thank you. I have now got the DMS activated so it is working. I sent a support mail  yesterday. It was my own fault.

The link you shared for the child theme MUD is not working. I get an 404 message. But I can mayby search for it inside the DMS dashboard?

Thank you so much for your quick support. So far I have gotten very good support from both you and others.

Kjersti

Danny

Unfortunately, MUD is only compatible with PageLines Framework. However, you can activate it and see how the theme works, just make sure you have PageLines Framework installed.

http://launchpad.pagelines.com/api/store_free/theme-pagelines-mud.zip

Danny
No problem.