This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Single Post Page (Image on Left Text/HTML on Right)

3 posts in this topic

How can I make my single post page have the Image on the left and text and html on the right? (Instead of image on top and text and html on bottom)

This isn't possible out of the box, you will need to either create your own custom Loop section or use one of the third party sections such as AnyLoop.

Hi, This is what I did.

I the Content/Post Loop, goto "Thumbs" and select "Hide Thumbs".

Then edit post. Place cursor at beginning of post and Add Media. Choose file and add to post.

Then click image, edit and select alignment.

• Similar Content

• How to split a post into several pages – nexpage doesn't work!
      By lutz
      Hi everybody,
      I use Pagelines for some years now, but for the first time I have to split up posts into several pages.
      Unfortunately, <!-- nextpage --> doesn't work.
      Can please someone help me, making that work?
      I don't have the time to change the theme and need the post split up because it would be way too long, espcially on mobile displays ...
      Thanks in anticipation!!!
    • Need help widening the post's texts on homepage
      By Louis
      Hi, thanks for making such a wonderful theme :)
      I set my website up nearly exact as I like it. 
      Only problem is that on the homepage my post's text is indented as if there was a widget area in the left side but I only have one for the right side.
      Here is what it looks like on the home page:
      When you click on the post, it looks like how I wish it looked (width wise)  (I still want to continue with the post previews on my home page). 
      Can someone help me make my posts on my homepage line up to the left of my logo the same way they do on the actual post's page?
      Thank you!
    • Blog Posts Setting to expand post? & Keep header image static?
      By JimP
      Hi there - 
      First Question;
      I have changed the settings in the WP Dashboard/Settings/Reading for each article to "For each article in a feed, show" "Full Text"
      However, only a summary version of the post shows up here;   I would like to either
      1) increase the amount of the post that is visible. Can I quantify by # of pixels or ?
      2) have the whole post visible in the main blog navigation window. 
      Second question;
      When I click on a blog post, the blog header image, "disappears" on the individual blog post page such as;
      Is there any easy way to ensure the main blog page image, is included at the top of all posts, categories URLS?
      Thanks in advance  - I'm new at this. 
    • PostNav First and Last Post displaying both prev and next still
      By bloom1creative
      Having issues with the PostNav section.  I'm using it on custom post types with your Docker plugin, but on the first and last post of each Post Type, it displays the previous post and next post as a clone, so there are two of the same one.  You can see it on the following link:
      Many thanks
    • Excerpts cant work
      By lance616
      Hi, i'm using Pinspro now
      i have a problem( ha, another problem..)
      why i cant do it like these:
      i cant show Excerpts for template "PinsPro | Pins List" 
      else other post-template can do that
      Why ?
      here is my screenshot
      p.s i tried turn off all plugins, but has same problem...