Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tiltcreative

Drag and drop just showing icon instead of working the way it should

tiltcreative    0
tiltcreative

I am having a weird problem today. When I drag an icon into my page, instead of working the way it is supposed to, it just puts the icon in there, which I can't do anything with. It is happening with both components and sections. How do I fix this problem?

Danny    1,327
Danny
Hi,

Can you provide a link to the site in question, as well as enable PL debug mode (DMS Toolbar > Global Options > Advanced)

Also, please provide screenshots of your issue.

It is most likely caused by a plugin, disabling all active plugins except DMS Pro tools may resolve your issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• jagipson
      By jagipson+
      Should be a simple answer but not sure why its not doing this.  I have a child theme installed on pagelines 5 that has a hook so it will write over the theme css. Strange is that when I am on the frontend the code works but in the dashboard your theme takes over my code and its no where to be found. See examples attachments
      @Andrew @Danny

• JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hello,

I have an icon font that I have purchased from Fontastic and I was wondering if I can install this in DMS? I am able to generate the icon font in Fontastic and can set character mapping. Each icon has it's own class (e.g. icon-edit-comment).

Is there a tutorial that I can follow on how to do this? I tried the approach in adding a [CHILD THEME] folder with a fonts folder inside but I was unable to get anything to work.

Any help / advice would be great.

Thanks,
    • jacobtippett
      By jacobtippett+
      Hello,

I installed Multimenu today for the first time and am excited to get everything working.

Once I installed it and tested the menu, I couldn't figure out how to close it once I opened the menu via the hamburger icon. I went onto the demo site and saw that I had a close icon missing for some reason.

I've attached a picture of the issue.

The site can be found at: beta.surgilum.com

Thanks!
      Jacob
    • JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hello Pagelines,

I'm looking into adding my own icons into a website and the following things are very important to me:

1) Being able to specify size, color, hover, active states using CSS
      2) Easily be able to update and change icons quickly

I'm not sure what is the best way to create icons for a website? I have came across two companies that I'll be researching today 'fontastic' and 'icomoon' which seem good.

Does anyone have any recommendations or advice for me please?

Kind regards,

James 
    • Claude203
      By Claude203
      I would like to change the style and location of the previous/next icons in the QuickSlider and Flipper sections.

So far I have been able to identify that the QuickSlider elements are "flex-prev" and "flex-next" and I would like the "flex-next" to be right-justified (all the way over to the right) but so far I have been unable to adjust it using LISS/CSS.

I would also like to change to a different style icon. I would prefer a larger full-height semi-transparent chevron if that is possible to accomplish.

The same thing goes for the Flipper section, where I have identified the elements as "flipper-prev" and "flipper-next."

If possible, could you please provide me some guidance for how to proceed? Thank you.