Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

batman

DMS Documentation Docs

batman
I think it would be important to add in "links" in the forum besides
Documentation
theming Center
PageLines Store
also
:)

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

Danny
HI, Ill let Simon know, thanks.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• jeomiland
      By jeomiland+
      Hi guys
      Is there a place where people can find "Users Manuals" for some of the core stuff in Pl5? Like shortcodes and how to use and setup some of the Extensions?
      The Signup Extension is driving me nuts - can't see where to actually add it to a page, widget, section after installing/activating. Have run into this frustration with other things.
      Searched and found this on Github: https://github.com/pagelines/Docs
      These Docs Are No Longer Updated
      These docs were originally created for DMS 1. We are now at DMS 2 and these docs are no longer active. To get the most up-to-date documentation, please click the links below.
    • Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a few weeks ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt

• tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+
      Hi everyone, what happens is that the web page metrosalarmas.com has a google tags which I have not attacked where I can look to remove those tags and be able to locate the correct ones.
    • Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a week ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt

• greatthingsllc
      By greatthingsllc+
      In Platform 5, Using Framework Section for Content , I have set the hyperlink colors in the CUSTOMIZE section.   However, none of the pages are properly displaying the link colors.   Just defaulting to black, and underline on hover.   I did not see where this would be controlled at the page level or lower
      Site    doritbrauer.com
      Thanks
      Josh