Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

richardc

Images In Latest Posts

richardc

Hi,

I'm working on the side bar for my pages. Example here: http://www.beaglesmadeeasy.com/terms-and-conditions/

What wigets can I use for the columns "Stay In TOuch" and "The Latest" in the Columnizer
at the foot of the page? I want to use what is there but in diferent column positions.

In the latest posts at the bottom of the page (currently default ) the 1st image has a round image along side. I'd like this for all images in latest posts. How do I do that?

I have the latest posts widget in the side bar showing "More Beagle Information..." Again there are no images although there are images in the posts. How do I get the round images along side like in the latest posts in the default Columnizer
at the foot of the page?

Thanks in advance.

Rob

The Stay In Touch widget is actually a Text Widget with a blurb and three social media links.

The Latest, seems to be the Latest Posts, another available widget at Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets.  If that doesn't give you the desired effect, try Special Recent Posts plugin with some minimal customization.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

richardc

Ho do I get circular images to show up in the latest posts widget in the side bar showing "More Beagle Information..."

Rob

If they're not showing up with Latest Posts, then my suggestion is http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/special-recent-posts/ (they have a very inexpensive premium version of $6US) both of which work well in DMS.

The images are not round in Special Recent Posts, but CSS can be created to make them round.

Danny

That is a default widget, that comes with Columnizer. As far as I can remember, the default Wordpress Recent Posts widget doesn't support Featured Images and that is the reason why you have no images displaying. You could try Special Recent Posts like Rob suggested or use Rapid Tabs.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Rob

Keep us posted.