Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lnajarian

Website will not show up on mobile device

lnajarian

My website will not show up on mobile devices. 

Jake

Hi lnajarian - I can confirm that when I try to load your site on a phone I'm left with just a blank page. I've asked some colleagues to try as well and we all have the same result. This isn't normal behavior for DMS so I'm wondering if you've got any plugins running and/or if you've added any custom scripts or code anywhere on your site. If so, could you start by removing that and disable all plugins and see if that solves the mobile issue?

Have you searched the forums yet or checked out the DMS user docs?

PageLines geek, blogging at MyUntangledLife.com

lnajarian

Disabling all plugins works. But I am not sure which ones. The only plugin I am really using is a booking system and a contact form. I will try and activate only those and see if that solves the issue. 

Jake

Hi lnajarian - That's definitely the approach I would take. Turn them on one at a time and that will help you pin point which one is causing the issue.

lnajarian

It was the contact form. I have removed that plugin and everything seems to be in working order on the mobile device. 

Jake

Hi lnajarian - Many thanks for checking back in with us. Would you mind sharing the name of the contact form that was giving you trouble so we can keep an eye out for anyone else who may be having DMS compatibility troubles with it?