Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

redsoxFan2499

Where is Action Map Plugin located.

redsoxFan2499    1
redsoxFan2499

Hello everyone.

I am a WordPress developer/designer and I am brand new to PageLines and I have been reading the documentation and one part talks about the Action Map plugin which would be very helpful to someone like me that is Brand New to Pageslines. The problem is I am looking in the Products Store and I do not see a Plugin called Action Map. Where can I find this plugin. I assume that I am just missing it since it is actually documented in the PageLines documentation. 

Thanks,

Darren

• Like 1

redsoxFan2499    1
redsoxFan2499

Also, from reading the PageLines documentation. The section located here  http://docs.pagelines.com/tutorials/using-plugins  

I also cannot find the Google Web Fonts plugin or the Browser Specific Css plugin or the Launch Page plugin or the Gadget plugin or the bbPress plugin.

Are the plugins no longer available and the documentation is incorrect??

Rob    547
Rob

Some of those plugins are no longer available.  Action Map was recently made available, but suddenly developed a problem very recently.  Our developers are working on a solution.  Our docs, meanwhile, need to be updated and I will discuss that in the morning with our docs development team.

Some of them were only available to Plus members who were active at the time of DMS' launch.

• Like 1

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

gabelloyd    4
gabelloyd

Hi development team - is there any update on these plugins and/or the documentation.  I'm still seeing the same references in documentation and the Action Map plugin would definitely be helpful.  Thanks.

• Like 2

• Similar Content

• Le Chef Est Une Femme
      By Le Chef Est Une Femme+
      Hey everyone
      I am very sorry if this question has a "deja vu"  taste but I have been looking for more than 2 hours a way to add a phone number in the top right corner of my header website.
      Before asking that, I have read many of the questions related to that subject, from hooks and action map to function.php and hooker plugin but I am very lost. Plus many links kindly given by some of you are now 404 pages
      Is there anyone willing to help me find the easiest way to add this number please ? 
      In advance, thank you 
      www.upgrad.paris
    • kellid
      By kellid
      Hello, 
      I'm in a dramatic situation.  I have a live site that is totally screwed up and I'm in desperate need to fix it asap.  The site was originally build with Pagelines but have made several upgrades through the years.  With the latest WP upgrade, somehow the action loop I was using on my homepage came through dramatically wrong and not sure how to fix the problem.  I have the Hooker plugin and in need of finding the action map to figure out where to implement the loop and fix the problem.  I found the action map plugin stored on an old hardrive but when activated, I got an error so I quickly deleted it.  I can't find a download or instructions on this anywhere, only broken links and no documentation.   
      Can you please direct me to the action map to use the hooker that I already have or show me the documentation to use this product?  
      Thank you
    • jdlhorizons
      By jdlhorizons
      I need to add two buttons (login and search) to the right of my logo and over the icons.
      It seems like business branding could work for me, but because I had issues with DMS, I am using Pagelines Framework.

Can someone verify that Business Branding will work for Pagelines Framework before I purchase it?

Many thanks!!!
    • jdlhorizons
      By jdlhorizons
      I need to add two buttons (login and search) to the right of my logo and over the icons.
      It seems like business branding could work for me, but because I had issues with DMS, I am using Pagelines Framework.

Can someone verify that Business Branding will work for Pagelines Framework before I purchase it?

Many thanks!!!
    • Rob
      By Rob
      Everyone's been waiting for it, and now it's fixed:
      http://launchpad.pagelines.com/api/store_free/plugin-pagelines-action-map.zip

Say thanks to Simon.

Please don't ask about others plugins and sections.  They're all in the works. :D