Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dreamsight

Salebar Fatal Error - Taking Site Offline

dreamsight+    8
dreamsight

Hey, I'm familiar with using salebar and im happy with the product itself - for some reason on a site i'm working on today, there are no options in the 'site options - salebar', no little dollar sign for the avatar and when i click on my website whilst salebar is activated i get this - 

Fatal error: Call to undefined function pl_setting() in /data04/flapjack/public_html/wp-content/plugins/salebar/salebar.php on line 46      - so it's knocked my site off completely.

I've installed by downloading from the store and installing through the standard WP installer.

note: i've had some memory allowance problems with my provider on a few sites lately and it might just be that, but i can't see the usual 'memory not allocated' error so it might be something else, hence this post.

hope to hear back soon, thanks.

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

That is an odd one I have to say. Can you disable all active plugins and remove any custom code, scripts and see if this resolves your issue.

If it doesn't, try uninstalling and download again, then install that zip, see if that resolves your issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

dreamsight+    8
dreamsight

Hey Danny, tried all the above - no joy. The only way to stop the domain displaying that error is to turn Salebar off, which I've done. Will carry on without unless you guys can think of anything else that it might be? Baffled! 

want to see that Salebar  :money:

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Can you provide a link to the site in question, as well as enable PL Debug mode please.

dreamsight+    8
dreamsight

want me to activate salebar?

Danny    1,327
Danny

OK, just been informed you have to contact our helpdesk, who will provide you with the correct plugin .zip.

hello at pagelines dot com

dreamsight+    8
dreamsight

i'll drop them an email now, thanks for your help

Danny    1,327
Danny

No problem.

• Similar Content

• tristanrodgers
      By tristanrodgers
      Hey there!
      Here is my website: http://heybier.de
      I'd love to change the font of my salebar, can you tell me how to do that?
      Greetings from Germany,
      Tristan
    • Brian
      By Brian+
      Hey, does anyone know the code to make the PL Salebar inactive instead of it being open on the first page load?

Thanks,
      B
    • dblsae
      By dblsae+
      I recently installed Salebar as I have done on previous websites with no issue.  I am running Wordpress 4.0 and everthing is updated, I have tried to check and uncheck the global site settings box and makes no difference.  Appreciate the help in advance.
    • GetMeWebDesign
      By GetMeWebDesign+
      I am sure I must have made a mistake, but wanted to add salebar so I could test a solution to someone's problem. Uploaded plugin.. and updated, but can not see it in DMS live Editor > Add to Page.  Am I being thick or isnt this compatible with DMS2 and hence not showing?

• Alex S
      By Alex S
      Hi everyone,

Quick question... what CSS would I implement to change the color of a Salebar button? 

Thanks in advance!