Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thebastion

Pro User - No Access to Pro Forum

thebastion

Hi there,

I have contacted customer support twice regarding this issue but with absolutley no response, this is a last ditch attempt to actually be able to get some work done.

I have a paid up PRO membership - $27 per month.  However I am locked out of the PRO forum and cannot activate new sites.

Any chance of getting this situation resolved?  I have a mountain of work to do and am unable to do anything.

Stuart

Danny

HI,

Not sure as to why you haven't received a response, but there are instructions on the Pro forums.

This forum is for customers with an active DMS subscription. If you have a subscription and need access simply go to the account area here and login, your account should then sync and you will be given access.

Logout of the forum, clear your cookies/history etc.. and login to your account http://www.pagelines.com/my-account.

Then login to the forums again and your accounts should be in sync, unless you have different email address for your forum account and the account you purchased DMS with.

Reply here if this does or doesn't resolve your issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

thebastion

It is an account issue, my account is 'On Hold' and has not updated after payment.

We moved address and the the credit card details were not updated when you tried to take payment.

I paid manually, updated the address details for the card and am waiting.

Xuxuvela

Why does no one reply to me?  

I do not have the Pro version and was considering upgrading for my 6 websites and now am wondering if I should do this due to the lack of response.  I have now loaded the Pagelines Platform to my website and get error displays.  I have 4 sites that run off this theme successfully and am adding two more but am getting absolutely no response to my issue.  I have posted requests for help yesterday and again today.  Would someone please get back to me!  I am working on Apple Mac.  I also cannot load the file to share.

http://www.southafricadesignbrandcluster.co.za

Danny

thebastion

OK, then the instructions I gave you won't resolve your issue, only our account and billing department can solve your issue. When they come online, I will give them a nudge for you.

Xuxuvela

Can you not hijack topics, if you have an issue please create a new topic and in the correct forum please.

Please search our forums, before posting!