Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Khepri

WOOCOMMERCE

Khepri    7
Khepri

Hello Everyone-

I am having a serious problem getting woocommerce and DMS to play nicely. I am not sure why, but each time I want to make design changes, I have no access to the DMS control panel. When I deactivate it, the control panel lets me in.
Is there any light that can be shed on this matter.
I keep thinking I have read in this forum that there are issues. Does anyone know of any work arounds are tweaks that can help me to have access to the control panel while woocommerce is activated?
Thank you in advance.
Khepri

✔There is no perfect recipe for success! 
✔There is no failure, only feedback. 
✔There are no mistakes, only rainbow bridges to insights and wisdom. 

Rob    547
Rob

Hi Khepri,

WooCommerce is very well tested on DMS and is actually used in our own store for plugins, themes and sections.  However, I suspect there may be some settings you may not have correct, or, the WooCommerce stylesheet is overruling that of DMS.  Another customer had an issue with that recently.

It's possible, in fact likely, you have a plugin conflict in this case. Try deactivating all your other plugins except those from PageLines and WooCommerce.  Actually, if you have PageLines Sections (from Framework), deactivate that too.  Also, if you have a cache plugin, clear the cache via the plugin's settings before deactivating the cache plugin.

Let us know how this goes.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Khepri    7
Khepri

I deactivated every last plugin and DMS control Panel Will NOT OPEN. LOL! But when I de-activate Woocommerce magically everything is beautiful again. *sigh*
If you see other solutions please let me know. I am about to install Jigoshop and be done with it provided that there are no conflicts with that.

Thank You ROB
This has been a really frustrating moment.
Khepri

Rob    547
Rob

I'm very sorry about the frustration, and totally understand.  I get that way myself, when things don't work as intended. 

Can you go to Global Options > Advanced and check the box to enable Debug, and run the report, then paste it here?

There may be something we can see that would be helpful in finding the cause.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Khepri    7
Khepri

Rob-
YIKES! I am already halfway through setting up JIGOshop. But I do have a local version that remains the same with the same bug and I will definitely do it when I am done with the client. I am a mad scientist in that respect and ultimately would like to get to the bottom of this. But on the positive, this is just another opportunity to let go expectation and leave my mind and heart open to something new that may come with Jigoshop.
Thank You SOOOOOOOO MUCH!
One Love,
Khepri

• Similar Content

• hibbsy78
      By hibbsy78+
      Anyone having issues with Apple Pay & woocommerce? Before I start with trying to disable plugins one by one I thought I'd check here first!
      I'm having issues with the payment processing part which just times out?
      https://www.hibbslupustrust.org/shop/

Thanks!
    • Paul
      By Paul+
      I have woocommerce store, product shows title and price fine until reduce screen with on a tablet/mobile phone the price and title gets removed?  Any ideas? 
      Here's an example page: https://thelaptopfixers.com/product/operating-system-re-install/
      Try it on both desktop PC browser then resize to mobile/cell phone size!  
      Thanks
    • ProCom
      By ProCom+
      I am trying to resolve a few issues. The first one is when I have the Platform 5 activated the product image will not display. However, once I deactivate the plugin the image will appear.  Can someone tell me if there is a article on how to customize the WooCommerce product, and shop pages using PageLines? 

• BentleyD
      By BentleyD+
      Hey Everyone,

Ever since the latest wordpress update, woocommerce will not display the product images. When you click where they should be they pop up in a light box, but otherwise are not visible. The errors appear to be theme related. Is there an update or fix for this?

http://legalizedshop.com/product/legalized-t-shirt/
      @James B @batman
    • pehja
      By pehja+
      Hi!
      My site with only PL5, framework and pageline plugin except woocommerce is behaving strange when shopines is activated.
      It looks like this when Shoplines is activated 
      https://cl.ly/2C0A0G0B3Q31
      And like this when deactivated
      https://cl.ly/1C0R0b3q3m1S
      Have I missed something?