Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kinglou75

Default Template

kinglou75

I am about to launch a new website. The actually website has been around for a while and I have created a DMS theme for it. This website has a TON of pages. But I am getting  little frustrated. All the content (non-home / "default" template) pages dont follow the new DMS default template. I would rather not go into each page and re-activate the default template to show the DMS default template. Is there a trick to this I am missing. I would like all the pages currently on the website to follow the default template, which oddly enough it says they are using.

Jake

Hi kinglou75 - Currently, DMS does not prorate changes to each of the pages automatically as you have described. This is a feature request that we are very much aware of (see https://github.com/pagelines/DMS/issues/297) and is being worked on for a future release. At this time, in order to accomplish this, you'll want to open each page and assign the updated template to it via the DMS visual editor.

Have you searched the forums yet or checked out the DMS user docs?

PageLines geek, blogging at MyUntangledLife.com

jennajonesdesign

Bummer! I am in this same boat. 100+ pages/posts I will have to change. Glad this is on radar. =)

Danny

Yeah the issue has been reported.

Please search our forums, before posting!