Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nokow

I have problems with my site

nokow

Hello,

since this morning, my site is broken. It looks like the scripts don't load. 

For example, you can click on the social buttons, the effect on the image in iboxes section don't load, the latest blog entries is not right, the slabtext section don't load, my google analytics are still at 0 and, the editor is always off. 

Nothing has changed on my wordpress installation since yesterday and everything worked fine yesterday. No update, no new articles, no changes on the dms, nothing, i was having a good night in my bed. 

I've tried to deactivate all the plugin, nothing. I tried an other theme (twentytwelve from wordpress), it worked fine, i cleared my browser cache, nothing.

I really don't know what to do, can you help? My site is http://www.city-brick.com

Danny
Hi, If everything was working fine and you haven't made any changes i.e. updates, installed new plugins, added custom code or scripts. Then, this points to your server, where you host may have made changes to your configuration during the night. Is it possible for you to enable PL debug mode ? DMS Toolbar > Global Options > Advanced, if so please enable, it and reply when you have done so.

Please search our forums, before posting!