Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JawDesigns

Display scrolling quotes on my DMS site

JawDesigns

Hi,

I was wondering what would be the best approach of adding quotes from my clients onto my site in DMS?

If possible it would be great if the quotes could scroll (left and right) like the functionality of the RevSlider. I suppose I could do this with images but ideally I would like to achieve this with simple text if possible? I was going to include the quotes inside of a 'Section Area' to keep things simple and clean? Is there's a section which would allow me to do this in DMS? Thanks for the help!

Cheers, James

James Wilson

Designer & Photographer

Danny

Hi,

There isn't any section that I am aware of that will offer this functionality, but I could be wrong. You could try search the other store for sections, see here - http://docs.pagelines.com/resources

If there isn't one, you will probably want to create your own section.

Please search our forums, before posting!

JawDesigns

Thanks Danny,

There doesn't seem to be a specific section for this unfortunately. Do you have any ideas on how I could create my own section in DMS? The only option I have at present is to create images for a Revslider containing j-pegs created from adobe.

Thanks!

James Wilson

Designer & Photographer

JawDesigns

Wow, not quite ready for that Danny but thanks anyway. Very interesting though and I'll definitely take a look when I have a free moment. For now I've found some quote plugins for wp which might work so I guess I'll have to wait and see...

Cheers, James

James Wilson

Designer & Photographer

JawDesigns

Thanks @Mention I had a look at wp plugins earlier and I've already installed that plugin. I only need something simple so this should be everything I need. Thanks for you help with this!

Cheers, James

James Wilson

Designer & Photographer

Rob

:)

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur