Sign in to follow this  
epsilon

Nav bar problems and Failure to Update Posts

epsilon

October 21, 2010 Hi! I'm a recent user of the iBlogPro 4.1.4 WP Theme. I have two problems for which I'd appreciate your help: 1) I have a total of 4 pages, as follows: HOME, ABOUT, CONTACT US and SHOWROOM. The problem is that, besides "HOME", none of the pages show up in the navigation bar at the top of the window. The four of them do appear, however, at the foot of the page. I would certainly like my readers to be able to read my page titles in the navigation bar and not only at the foot of the page where they are really hard to find. How do I do this? 2) Problem in the "HOME" page (where all the posts are supposed to be). Just as a sample I typed a short piece of text and inserted an image to the left of the text. Problem: The page looks pefectly all right when I click the "View Post" or "Preview Changes" buttons in EDIT PAGES, BUT, the UPDATE button doesn't seem to be working at all. In other words, whenever I click this button, the page returns to it's original state before any editing was done, and consequently, all changes made are lost. How can I fix this? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks. Two more things: a) ALL Plugins are DEACTIVATED. B) Just in case you need it, the URL of my site is: http://grupoflynn.com.ar/ Regards, Luis Rico Moreno

bryan-hadaway

1. Go to: Appearance > Menus and manually create and implement your main menu, it will then show up. 2. Go to: Settings > Reading and set the frontpage/homepage to show posts. Thanks, Bryan

epsilon

Thank you Brian. Both problems solved in record time! It's a pleasure working with you people. Best regards. Luis Rico Moreno