Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alex S

Propricing appearing on all pages?

Alex S

Hi everyone,

I'm working on the propricing section for a single page, but that same propricing section is appearing on all other pages. If I delete it, they all disappear. How can I specify the section to appear on only one page?

atcdomainsolutions

Hi everyone,

I'm working on the propricing section for a single page, but that same propricing section is appearing on all other pages. If I delete it, they all disappear. How can I specify the section to appear on only one page?

quote]
it sounds like you may have the pro pricing Module in the footer or header section of the site. double check to make sure that its not in one of those areas which would cause the problem you are having and instead put it into the page template section of the page you want it to appear on.

Danny

Hi,

You most likely have the ProPricing section installed in your Header Template area, the Header Template area is a global header. This means any section added to this template will be visible throughout your site.

If that isn't the cause, then you are using the same template for each of your pages, I recommend you create a template for the page you want the ProPricing section on and then use different templates for your other pages.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Alex S

That worked, thanks to both of you!

Rob

Excellent!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur