Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

franckhelin

SEO Plug compatible ?

franckhelin
Hello,

I can not find SEO plug-ins compatible with DMS. Who can show me one?

Thank you.

Danny

HI,

A small minority of users have reported issue with Wordpress SEO which is the best SEO plugin for Wordpress. However, I have this plugin installed about 30 test sites and have no issue whatsoever with the plugin and highly recommend it.

http://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/

Please search our forums, before posting!

franckhelin

Unfortunately it does not work with my DMS! I tried several SEO plug-ins and no work!

Danny

In my previous post, I wrote that I have it installed on 30 test sites all running DMS, how does it not work ?

franckhelin

I just realized ... There is a conflict with another plug-ins called "Megaslider" What a pity, because the plug-ins is vraimenent good! Do you know an equivalent?

Danny

First, I would recommend you contact the developer of the MegaSlider and inform he/she that there is a conflict with Wordpress SEO. Due to Wordpress SEO being used by probably millions of people, the developer would probably want to fix this conflict right away. As most people will choose Wordpress SEO over the MegaSlider plugin.

A lot of our store developers and users like Layer Slider - http://codecanyon.net/item/layerslider-responsive-wordpress-slider-plugin-/1362246

However, please be aware that I don't particularly like sliders so I haven't tried that plugin.

flourishdesignstudio

I've been using All-In-One SEO Pack, and it seems to work well.

flourishdesignstudio

And, I use Revolution Slider from Code Canyon. LOVE it!

franckhelin

Is it possible to insert a Maps GoogleMaps with Revolution slider ? And is it possible to insert a GIF animated ? 

Thank you.

Jake

Hi franckhelin - The DMS RevSlider is actually based on the Revolution slider and allows you to enter an incredible amount of options in the Slide Extra Elements area within the section. See http://www.orbis-ingenieria.com/code/documentation/documentation.html for more information.

Have you searched the forums yet or checked out the DMS user docs?

PageLines geek, blogging at MyUntangledLife.com

franckhelin

I looked at the page, it is a bit complicated I think. Megaslider has the big advantage of having a super simple console!

Rob

If you find Megaslider easier, by all means use it, provided you can be comfortable if it causes a conflict, as you said earlier, with the SEO plugins. As these are 3rd party plugins conflicting with each other, and not with DMS, you should discuss that conflict with both of their developers.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

• Similar Content

• Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a few weeks ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt

• tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+
      Hi everyone, what happens is that the web page metrosalarmas.com has a google tags which I have not attacked where I can look to remove those tags and be able to locate the correct ones.
    • Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a week ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt

• flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      Hello,
      We are working on a site and the customers are complaining that the site loads too slowly. They contacted their host who mentioned that the Java Script is all loading at the beginning. Is it possible to delay the load of the less important Java Script until after the initial load to speed up the site? The goal is to load the page faster by minimizing the initial javascript calls.
      Are there any preferred plugins that you would recommend or does this end up causing excessive problems with plugins, etc.?
      Thanks for the help!
    • JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hi everyone,
      Flywheel have reported errors on my clients site 'www.racewaredirect.co.uk' and it's not loading. Can someone please provide some information on how to fix this? The site has never experienced these issues before.
      Thanks,
      James Wilson