Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adam Brave

IblogPro 4 - How to change the letter size of menu main bar (horizontal) in the main page

Adam Brave

Hi, 

I've installed the wp theme IblogPro 4 and I want to change some things on this theme. Can someone tell me in which file and in what part of the code can I change the letter size of menu's main bar (horizontal) in the main page? 

With the default size, my menus dont fit on the bar, so some of them are presented bellow that bar which is just uggly. I guess if I set the letter size to something smaller I can fit all my menus on that bar. 

Can someone help me?

James B

Hi there,

If you have the standalone IBlogPro theme all changes to the css will need to be done in the style.css file via the appearance>editor panel inside your wp admin area.

The change the size of the text you'll need to use some custom css to be able to override the size setting for the menu items. If you can provide a link to your site we might be able to advise further for you on which part to adjust.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

Rob

Adam Brave,  iBlogPro4 is a legacy theme, and no longer supported.  Did you install it as a child theme for DMS? I notice that you posted your question under DMS Customizations.  Since iBlogPro4 is not related in any way to DMS, I am curious about your use of it.

Do you have DMS as a subscriber, or the free edition?  Is iBlogPro4 set up as the theme for a WP based site?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur