Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clinton4

"TextBox » Add Content!" Issue

clinton4

Hi,

I use the TextBox to add a shortcode which displays the UberMega menu. But I still get the "TextBox » Add Content!" warning. Why? How to fix?

image.png

Danny

Hi,

I have no issue with other shortcodes there, I think it may be an issue with the UberMenu shortcode. I recommend you contact their support for assistance.

Please search our forums, before posting!

clinton4

Danny

Souds strange. It is the section that produce the massage "TextBox » Add Content!" when the box has not content. But the box has content as you can see in the picture above. But i will send a email to the UberMenu developper.

Danny

Yeah, it's rather an odd issue. I get the same issue when I use the shortcode from UberMenu. However, I don't have an issue when using any other shortcode i.e. PageLines shortcodes such as buttons etc..

Therefore, it's most likely related to the UberMenu shortcode, when the developer responds to your email, update this topic and let us know what he/she recommended.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Rob

Just out of curiosity,  UberMenu has created a custom section for DMS which is now a free item in our Store.  Why are you applying UberMenu by Shortcode when they've pre-built the section for you? Seems like re-inventing the wheel.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

clinton4

Rob

Oh.. I did not know that. Problem solved :)

Rob

No problem.  I'm glad that was the solution!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur