Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jeremyalmeda1

PageLines Custom LESS/CSS error.

jeremyalmeda1    2
jeremyalmeda1

Hello. I am getting this error. 

parse error: failed at `add_action( 'pagelines_options_dms_less', array(&$this, 'dms_tools_less') );` line: 1023

The front end editor stopped working, I googled and found this code (attached) and pasted into DMS Tools options to "fix the Front-End". But now when I try to remove the code I can't save the page? Hope that makes sense. Thanks in advance for assistance. 

jeremyalmeda1    2
jeremyalmeda1

***update**** I was able to fix the front end. but still can't save the Pagelines Tools  area. I am getting this error now. 

parse error: failed at `add_action( 'pagelines_options_dms_less', array(&$this, 'dms_tools_less') );` line: 1023

I guess it's the same error. But the front editor now works. 

Thanks 

Rob    547
Rob

It's always a good idea to check the docs:  http://docs.pagelines.com/support-troubleshooting/parse-error

Do you have PageLines Customize plugin activated? Was there a hook added there at some time, in the functions.php file?

Have you validated all the CSS or added any javascripts?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

jeremyalmeda1    2
jeremyalmeda1

Thanks for the reply Rob. I just figured it out, well fixed the problem at least. 

Rob    547
Rob

Fantastic!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

• Similar Content

• suerama
      By suerama+
      Here is the error that appeared this morning, after making some changes to a couple of pages last night:

parse error: failed at `(~"> .span@{index}") { .span(@index); }` line: 907

Usually when I get a css error it's css that I've created that is the problem, and I go into my custom code area and correct it. But that is not the case this time. I did not change any css last night (knowingly), and don't understand this code, so I don't know what to change. Nor would I know where to go to change it. I imagine I'd have to use the FTP, but where would I go, and what would I change?
    • julius
      By julius
      Hello,

I messed u something...
      now I cant access or click the DMS admin bar in front end.
      On dashboard I get this message:
      PageLines Custom LESS/CSS error. parse error: failed at `` line: 1037

If I try to delete the custom LESS / CSS from dashboard > pagelines > DMS tool,
      that doesn't work (I get a blank white site).

Anyone knows what I could try?
      Can I delete all my custom css / script via FTP (wich file? didnt find it myself...)
      Or does this mean I must restore the entire site...?