Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

reecejr

Need help upgrading DMS (PageLines Lite) to Developer Version

reecejr    0
reecejr

I think that I should have a grandfathered Developer license.

When, I go to the download section it gives me dms.zip. for version 1.04

After installing the theme file, the PageLines menu reports that I have the PageLines Lite Edition, and encourages me to upgrade.

But, I already have a Developer license.

What am I missing?

Please help.

I would like to work on some new websites this week-end.

Thank-you.

Reece

Jake    74
Jake

Hi reecejr - Unless you didn't include this step above, I believe the one you're missing is where you enter your activation key to unlock the Pro features. You'll find that activation key under the products in your account at pagelines.com/my-account. Once you have it, enter it along with your email address as outlined in http://docs.pagelines.com/getting-started/installation.

Have you searched the forums yet or checked out the DMS user docs?

PageLines geek, blogging at MyUntangledLife.com

mckdesign    3
mckdesign

Hi. I'm having the same issue. I see only the notification about the Lite version, telling me to upgrade. No option to add my Business key. The Dashboard displays only tabs for Dashboard and DMS Tools (which show only the two Fallback boxes).

The theme is v1.0.4, freshly downloaded from my account.

This forum doesn't even recognize me as having purchased DMS Business (thus the reason for me entering this in the Lite forum).

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Tim

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hello Mckdesign 

The visual editor is located on the front of your site. In the Visual editor you will see the tab for Your account. Here you can add the Actiavtion information. 

The information jake linked also has the guide http://docs.pagelines.com/getting-started/installation 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

mckdesign    3
mckdesign

Got it. Thanks. Was looking in the WP Admin.

Tim

greenfly    230
greenfly

Thanks for letting us know :) 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"