Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ppotent

image class > featured image > rapid tabs

ppotent    5
ppotent

Hey there,

Does anyone know if it's possible to add an image class (.pl-imageframe for example) to the featured image. I know I can insert an image into the body of the post and give it that class, but the problem is, this image won't show in the rabid tabs in the footer?

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

This isn't possible as far as I know, but you could just use the pl.imageframe styling to your featured image.

Please search our forums, before posting!

ppotent    5
ppotent

Hi Danny,

Bit confused. Are you saying that it isn't possible to add an image class to the featured image or is possible?

Thanks,

Chris

Danny    1,327
Danny

OK, use the following:

https://gist.github.com/Dannyholt/8fa1726c8a9c93c05ac4

This will add the pl-imageframe to the Featured Image.

Not sure what you mean with the Rapid Tabs and footer, are you saying you don't want the image to display there or you do ?

ppotent    5
ppotent

Awesome. Thanks so much Danny. In regards to Rapid Tabs, it won't display an image inserted into body of post. It only displays the featured image. Now I've got the best of both worlds, image class assigned to featured image and image displays in rapid tabs. thanks again.

Danny    1,327
Danny

Ah OK, yeah the Rapid Tabs section will only display the Feature Image, this is the norm for such widgets such as Recent Posts etc.. meaning they will only use the Feature Image.

• Similar Content

• globalnative
      By globalnative+
      Hi there!
      I'm trying to create a featured image for my new blog post. It has text in it, and when I add it as a featured image some of the text is cut off on the right.
      Could I get the ideal dimensions for featured images? Or, a way to customise the dimensions so that they are easier to fit in the way I need?
      Thank you kindly
      Nate

• BlueSkyCreative
      By BlueSkyCreative+
      Hi there
      I have postgrid on a new site I am developing and want to try using png images as a featured image, but they are rendering on the page as a black square?
      Any ideas as to why? 
      the site example is here http://orionglobalms.com/ scroll down to our services section and the first one has a png image as a featured image

Many thanks
      Paul

• MissT
      By MissT+
      The featured images from the search results page seem to be missing - the featured images are there when you view the individual posts and on the Magazine section blog page but there are broken links on the Search Results page. See screen shot...
      WP - 4.4.2
      Platform5 - 5.0.132
      Can provide a link to the site privately.
      Many thanks in advance.

• opwolken
      By opwolken
      I'm wondering if it's possible to apply the featured image to a page's canvas area?
      I would like to have the featured image in a canvas on the matching page.
      Thanks!
    • abuzzelli
      By abuzzelli+
      Hi, I would like to know how to change my featured image on the post page to be the medium size instead of the thumbnail. I would like the thumbnail size to stay at 150x150px on the blog list view, but on the actual post page I want it to show 300x300px. Having trouble with this. Thanks!

http://brkichdesigngroup.com/fitwithmai/recipes/peanut-butter-oatmeal/