Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kinglou75

PopThumb Removing Title

kinglou75

Hello. I would like to use the PopThumb for some thumbnails but I cannot seem to delete the title from each one. I looked through the coding and could not seem to find a way to correct this. Please help thank you.

atcdomainsolutions

Hello. I would like to use the PopThumb for some thumbnails but I cannot seem to delete the title from each one. I looked through the coding and could not seem to find a way to correct this. Please help thank you.

.popthumb-text {
Display:none;
}

kinglou75

.popthumb-text {
Display:none;
}

Thank you ATC for the quick response. I dropped that code in but it seems to make everything wacky. Shrinks logos navigation, etc. Maybe I have some unnecessary code messing things up?

atcdomainsolutions

Thank you ATC for the quick response. I dropped that code in but it seems to make everything wacky. Shrinks logos navigation, etc. Maybe I have some unnecessary code messing things up?

Every so often, when you add custom code and hit alt+s to view changes, it will make it appear other things are thrown off but if you hit save and publish and refresh the screen, it should all go back to normal. I'm not at my computer but that happens to me a lot. Saving and then refreshing the browser usually corrects it