Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcburkhead

Where is the DMS Pro Tools plugin?

mcburkhead

I'm a pro user and I just did a fresh DMS theme upload to a client's website. I went to the DMS "Welcome" tab and the entire theme was shifted to the left and I was unable to insert my Pro license key or other account information. I'm guessing that the dms.1.0.3.1 update was made to account for this.

After the 1.0.3.1 update, there's nowhere to put a Pro license key on the "Welcome" tab. There's something now that says " Install DMS Utilities - Looks like you haven't installed the DMS Pro tools plugin. " The link takes me to my "Downloads" section of my account and there's no plugin. I'm looking for the place to insert my DMS Pro license key. I'm guessing this can be done after installing the DMS Pro Tools but I can't find it.

Thanks for your help!

mobilenow

Sadly this is also affecting current installs. If you update to 1.0.3.1 your pro credentials are stripped out and you are set back to the free version (including the watermarks on live pages... *awesome*). The button to add user credentials doesn't respond when clicked, and the download section of the account does not contain the Pro Tools plugin as indicated. It makes no difference if it is DMS core theme or child theme. The results are the same. 

Additionally, when you visit this forum, even if logged in, you see a warning message at the top (see screenshot below). It is almost as if it can't tell that you're logged in, but it still gives you access to the forum and lets you post.  Strange and frustrating behavior after update. :(

http://www.screencast.com/t/5QAU3vTbDxHn 

chinsiang

i am hving the same issue.. before update was like that :

[attachment=1585:Screen Shot 2013-09-26 at 3.52.39 PM.jpg]

after update.. i am being downgraded too.. i tried to log out and log in again.. but still same.. 

OBourgeois

Same problem ...

Any update ?

Olivier Bourgeois

CEO of Fastnet SA & MailCleaner Anti Spam

DonRicardoRVM

Same problem ...

Any update ?

Me too...

Ricardo Royo-Villanova

Agítalo 3.0

batman

Hi all

The same for me, there's nowhere to put a Pro license key on the "Welcome" tab and I don´t find the DMS Pro Tools Plugin.

So for now I've reverted my website to  1.0.3

;)

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

Danny

Hi,

Yeah we're looking into this, as soon as we have more information, one of our team will reply here.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny

We have just pushed another update which should fix this issue.

janpeeters

Danny It fixed it for me. thanks. Is there a page where we can find the latest change logs?

julius

sorry for the question, how can I get this update?

Danny

If you login to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Themes and you should be notified of an update.

Simon

To clarify:

If you have accidentally downgraded to the free wordpress.org version, all you have to do is log into my-account page and install the pro tools plugin. This will trigger the update to 1.0.4

Sorry wordpress got their version out before we did and a few of you got caught in limbo.

You have not lost any settings, or account info its all still there, the free version is just not allowed to show those panels, they have very strict guidelines. 

mcburkhead

The Pro Tools plugin and the update did the trick for me. Thanks for the quick replies. DMS rocks!

Danny

Cool and also, we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

janpeeters

Danny thanks for the changelogs, bookmarked :-)

Danny

No problem!

DonRicardoRVM

Now it´s all ok. Thanks.

Ricardo Royo-Villanova

Agítalo 3.0

batman

Thanks Danny"] and @[member="Simon_P

All works fine now for me, first I needed to install the DMS Pro Tools plugin, I found this at My Account > My Downloads now and then I made the update to 1.0.4

Thanks again

:)

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

OBourgeois

HI

Pro tool plugin installed -> registration of the site ok,

some feature like pro-pricing appear again on the pages ...

all seems ok except our home page section with area background and button that is not back :-(

Olivier

Olivier Bourgeois

CEO of Fastnet SA & MailCleaner Anti Spam