This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to code text HTML ?

4 posts in this topic

Hi !

How to code HTML with TextBox or other ?

Thank you.

Hi there, I'm not sure what you mean really. Are you asking how to write html code in the textbox?

If you're unsure of html, the best way would be to write your text in a blank post then switch the post from visual mode to text. This wlll show you the html version, copy and paste the code into the text box section and save.

Copy and paste the HTML code in the text box does not work. But how do I find using just <html>
Thank you.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Textbox contents against the side of the screen on smartphones
      By Kempston+
      Good day
      How do I indent textbox content so that it's not flush against the side of the screen on mobile devices?
      When I view Kempston Truck Hire East London on my phone, the text is aligned against the side of the screen and doesn't look right.
      Many thanks
    • WPML translate textbox text?
      By Ellery+
      I am using WPML v3.2.7 and pagelines 2.2.
      Can you please tell if I can use WPML to translate text in textbox?  or other components in pagelines?  Because I saw there are a number of topics regarding WPML.
      By the way, I read this blog post from pagelines:
      but the PageLines Translation Center link is 404 ( 
      Thank you very much for your help.
    • Text box doing strange things
      By triggerfish+
      I have a weird thing going on on my companies testimonials page.
      They are all exactly the same kind of textboxes, just duplicated down the page..then the text changed.
      The 2nd box to the right  (Lily Andersen), is dropped down and the title is centered instead of aligned to the left.
      The actual frame in DMS where the edit and sizing tools are is actually weirdly offset to the right.
      No matter what I do I cannot correct this...IF I duplicate the textbox to the left (Nicole- Memorial Society), it then does the same thing!
      See attached images  
    • 2 items in text box, 1 dropping down
      By triggerfish+
      I have a strange problem, I have 2 objects in a text box on the header,
      they are responsive so I change sizing as the resolution goes down.
      The mail icon drops down a line at some resolutions, but not others. The weird thing is there is LOTS of room still in the textbox, there is no reason for it dropping down a line.
      The other strange thing is it looks fine in Firefox, but not in Safari, Chrome or INT Exp.
      Code in textbox=
      <p class="phone">Call 778 . 899 . 0377</p><a class="mail"  href=""> icon-envelope-alt </a>
      Code CSS=
      .mail {
          color: #949494; /* was 707070 */
          float: left;
          display: block;
      .mail i {
          margin-left: 15px!important; 
      .phone {
          font-family: "museo-sans", sans-serif;
          font-weight: 600!important; /* was 900 */
          letter-spacing: 1px;
          font-size: 20px; /* was 24 */
          color: #949494; /* was 707070 */
          float: left;
    • Change clickable image on hover
      By amb62137
      Hi there,
      I am trying to change an image on hover using either MediaBox or TextBox. The image is manually inserted using the HTML box.